He was born on June 12, 1986 in La Coruña, Galicia (Spain)
It measures 1.80.
Mario Casas Sierra is a Spanish actor born in Galicia who at the age of six moved with his family to Catalonia to live in towns such as Collbató and Esparraguera.
After working in advertising, he went to Madrid with the intention of becoming an actor.
To train in acting, she attended the Cristina Rota theater school.
Starting in 2005, he began to intervene in television series, achieving fame on the small screen thanks to the police television series “Los Hombres De Paco” (2007-2010) , a production in which he played the character of Aitor Carrasco.
Other series in which Casas has appeared are “Sms, Sin Fiedo a Soñar” (2006-2007) or “El Barco” (2011-2013) .
His first film role was that of Moratalla in the film by Antonio Banderas “El Camino De Los Ingleses” (2006) .
Three years later, he starred in two of the highest-grossing Spanish films of the period, the comedy “Fuga De Cerebros” (2009) and the drama “Mentiras y Gordas” (2009) .
In “3 Metros Sobre El Cielo” (2010) , a romantic film based on a novel by Federico Moccia , he shared credits with María Valverde playing the role of H. In “Carne De Neón” (2010) he was Ricky, a young man who decides to open a brothel.
In “Grupo 7” (2012) he played a young policeman next to Antonio de la Torre .
The same year he starred in “Tengo Ganas De Ti” (2012) , another film based on a novel by Federico Moccia .
In “La Mula” (2013) , a film set in the Spanish Civil War, he was a soldier more concerned with saving his mule than with winning the war.
He played a Latin singer named Adanne alongside Raphael in “Mi Gran Noche” (2015) , a comedy directed by Álex de la Iglesia , who had already directed him in “Las Brujas De Zugarramurdi” (2013) .
Casas once again collaborated with de la Iglesia in the choral film “El Bar” (2017) .
In “Palmeras En La Nieve” (2015) , a film based on a novel by Luz Gabás, he shared credits with Adriana Ugarte . A year later he co-starred with Luis Tosar in the thriller “Toro” (2016) and led the cast of “Contratiempo” (2016) , an intricate story of criminal intrigue.
Later he shot “Bajo La Piel De Lobo” (2017) , a drama in which, sharing the limelight with Irene Escolar and Ruth Díaz, Mario is a lonely man, far from civilization in a mountain town, who changes his way life when meeting two women.
In 2018 he became Francisco Boix in “El Fotgrapher De Mauthausen” (2018) .
In 2019 he premiered in the cinema “Adiós” (2019) , a thriller set in Seville, and on television the series “Instinto”.
A year later he shared the limelight with Javier Gutiérrez in “Hogar” (2020) , a Netflix film, where he also premiered “El Practicante” (2020) , a thriller with Mario in the role of an ambulance worker whose partner is the French Déborah François .
In 2020 he also starred in “No Matarás” (2020) , a film for which he won the Goya Award for best leading actor.
In 2021 he released “El Inocente” (2021) , a miniseries based on a novel by Harlan Coben .
He was romantically related to actresses Amaia Salamanca (born 1986) and Clara Lago (1990). He was a partner of the actress María Valverde (1987).
Later he maintained a relationship with Berta Vázquez (1992).
Between 2018 and 2019 he was a partner of Blanca Suárez (born in 1988).
In 2020, he began a courtship with Belgian actress Déborah François (1987) .
- EL CAMINO DE LOS INGLESES (2006) by Antonio Banderas
- LIES AND GORDAS (2009) by Alfonso Albacete and David Menkes
- FUGA DE CEREBROS (2009) by Fernando González Molina
- 3 METERS ABOVE THE SKY (2010) by Fernando González Molina
- CARNE DE NEÓN (2010) ) by Paco Cabezas
- GROUP 7 (2012) by Alberto Rodríguez
- TENGO GANAS DE TI (2012) by Fernando González Molina
- LA MULA (2013) by Michael Radford
- LAS BRUJAS DE ZUGARRAMURDI (2013) by Álex de la Iglesia
- ISMAEL (2013) by Marcelo Piñeyro
- EDÉN (2014) by Shyam Madiraju
- MI GRAN NOCHE (2015) by Álex de la Iglesia
- LOS 33 (2015) by Patricia Riggen
- PALMERAS EN LA NIEVE (2015) by Fernando González Molina
- TORO (2016) by Kike Maíllo
- CONTRATIEMPO (2016) by Oriol Paulo
- EL BAR (2017) by Álex de la Iglesia
- BAJO LA PIEL DE LOBO (2017) by Samu Fuentes
- THE PHOTOGRAPHER OF MAUTHAUSEN (2018) by Mar Targarona
- ADIÓS (2019) by Paco Cabezas
- HOGAR (2020) by Álex Pastor and David Pastor
- EL PRACTICANTE (2020) by Carles Torras
- YOU WILL NOT KILL (2020) by David Victori