Hey there! Today, we will mention Major Payne Cast and Trailer, so if you wonder about Major Payne Cast and Trailer, keep reading!
Major Payne is a 1995 American military comedy film directed by Nick Castle and starring Damon Wayans, who collaborated on the screenplay with Dean Lorey and Gary Rosen. Karyn Parsons, Steven Martini, and Michael Ironside all appear in the film. It is a loose remake of Charlton Heston’s 1955 classic The Private War of Major Benson. Major Payne was released on March 24 in the United States and made $30 million. Wayans plays a discharged military officer who attempts to lead a dysfunctional bunch of adolescent cadets to victory in a competition.
Major Payne Cast
- Damon Wayans as Major Benson Winifred Payne
- Karyn Parsons as Emily Walburn
- William Hickey as Dr. Phillips
- Steven Martini as Cadet Alex J. Stone
- Michael Ironside as Lieutenant Colonel Stone
- Orlando Brown as Cadet Kevin “Tiger” Dunn
- Albert Hall as General Decker
- Andrew Harrison Leeds as Cadet Dotson
- Damien Dante Wayans as Cadet Dwight “D” Williams
- Chris Owen as Cadet Wuliger
- Stephen Coleman as Cadet Leland
- Mark Madison as Cadet Fox
- Peyton Chesson-Fohl as Cadet Sergeant Johnson
- Bam Bam Bigelow as Biker
- George Cheung as Vietcong Guerrilla
- R. Stephen Wiles as Cadet Heathcoat
- R. J. Knoll as Blind New Cadet
Major Payne Trailer
Best Scenes of Major Payne
BEST OF MAJOR PAYNE
Major Payne (1995) – Meeting the Cadets Scene (1/10) | Movieclips
Frequently Asked Questions about Major Payne
Now, let’s answer some frequently asked questions!
Is Major Payne based on a true story?
It’s named after a little-known US Army commander who was stationed in the area in the 1830s, during Martin Van Buren’s administration – and there’s very little humorous about the real Major Payne. In the 1880s, then-Captain John G. Payne acquired command of the region that is today known as Fort Payne, Alabama.
Is Major Payne funny?
Major Payne is simply an amusing film. It’s an absolute classic. The gags are so good that you’ll want to watch this movie again and again. The performance was adequate, but it was compensated for by the film’s intended comedic tone.
Can kids watch Major Payne?
Parents should be aware that Major Payne is an edgy 1995 parody of military training in which a hard-boiled major constantly humiliates his recruits ranging in age from 6 to 16.
Related Articles: Peter Pan & Wendy (2022)