She was born on April 9, 1998 in Conyers, Georgia (United States)
It measures 1.75.
Elle Fanning is an American actress.
His sister Dakota is also an actress.
Her parents are named Joy, a former professional tennis player, and Steve Fanning, a former baseball player dedicated to the electronics business.
His first appearance in the cinema took place in the film “I am Sam” (2001) , a film with Sean Penn and Michelle Pfeiffer in which he played the role of his older sister Dakota with two years.
In the comedy “Daddy Kangaroo” (2003) he shared credits with Eddie Murphy .
Later he participated in “Babel” (2006) by Alejandro González Iñárritu; in “Deja Vu” (2006) by Tony Scott; was the daughter of Jennifer Connelly and Joaquin Phoenix in “Reservation Road” (2007); and he played the character girl Cate Blanchett in “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button” (2008) by David Fincher .
In “Somewhere” (2010) , a film directed by Sofia Coppola , she was the daughter of Stephen Dorff .
In the science fiction film produced by Steven Spielberg “Super 8” (2011) she played Alice Dainard.
In “A Place To Dream” (2011) , a film set in a zoo, he shared credits with Matt Damon and Scarlett Johansson .
She co-starred in “Maleficent” (2014) with Angelina Jolie .
A year later she played the daughter of Dalton Trumbo ( Bryan Cranston ) in “Trumbo” (2015) .
In “The Neon Demon” (2016) she was a young aspiring top model.
In 2016 it was also directed by Ben Affleck in the thriller “Vivir De Noche” (2016) , an adaptation of a Dennis Lehane novel .
It was directed again by Sofia Coppola in “The Seduction” (2017) , a film set in a female boarding school in times of the United States Civil War.
The same year she became the writer Mary Shelley in the film “Mary Shelley” (2017)
In 2018 he released “Galveston” (2018) , a film based on a novel by Nic Pizzolatto in which he co-starred with Ben Foster ; and “Reaching Your Dream” (2018) , a film in which she was a young English woman from the Isle of Wight with aspirations to become a pop music star.
She debuted as a producer with “All The Bright Places” (2019).
The same year he shared the leading role with Timothée Chalamet in “Rainy Day In New York” (2019) , a film directed by Woody Allen ; and returned to intervene with Angelina Jolie in “Maleficent: Maestra Del Mal” (2019) .
In 2020 he shared the leading role with Justice Smith in “Violet and Finch” (2020), a romantic drama based on a novel by Jennifer Niven. The same year she took part in “Los Caminos Que No Escogemos” (2020) , a psychological drama in which she played Javier Bardem’s daughter .
Later, in the television series “The Great” (2021) , Elle played Catherine of Russia, Catherine the Great, with Nicholas Hoult as Tsar Peter III.
She will play actress Ali McGraw in “Francis And The Godfather” (2022), a film by Barry Levinson about the filming of the movie “The Godfather . ”
He was a partner of the Zalman Band.
Her current boyfriend is the British actor and director Max Minghella (born 1985).
- I AM SAM (2001) by Jessie Nelson
- KANGAROO DAD (2003) by Steve Carr
- A DIFFICULT WOMAN (2004) by Tod Williams
- MY BEST FRIEND (2005) by Wayne Wang
- I WANT SOMEONE TO EAT CHEESE WITH (2006) by Jeff Garlin
- BABEL ( 2006) by Alejandro González Iñárritu
- DEJA VU (2006) by Tony Scott
- THE NINES (2007) by John August
- RESERVATION ROAD (2007) by Terry George
- PHOEBE IN WONDERLAND (2008) by Daniel Barnz
- THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON (2008) by David Fincher
- ASTRO BOY (2009) -voice- by David Bowers
- SOMEWHERE (2010) by Sofia Coppola
- THE NUTCRACKER 3D (2010) by Andrey Konchalovsky
- TWIXT (2011) by Francis Ford Coppola
- SUPER 8 (2011) by JJ Abrams
- A PLACE TO DREAM (2011) by Cameron Crowe
- GINGER & ROSA (2012) by Sally Potter
- MALÉFICA (2014) by Robert Stromberg
- YOUNG ONES (2014) by Jake Paltrow
- LOS BOXTROLLS (2014) -voice- by Graham Annable and Anthony Stacchi
- DECADENCE (2014) by Jeff Preis
- TRUMBO (2015) by Jay Roach
- 3 GENERATIONS (2015) by Gaby Dellal
- THE NEON DEMON (2016 ) by Nicolas Winding Refn
- BALLERINA (2016) -voice- by Eric Summer and Éric Warin
- LIVE BY NIGHT (2016) by Ben Affleck
- WOMEN OF THE TWENTIETH CENTURY (2016) by Mike Mills
- HOW TO TALK TO GIRLS AT PARTIES (2017) by John Cameron Mitchell
- THE DISAPPEARANCE OF SIDNEY HALL (2017) by Shawn Christensen
- THE SEDUCTION (2017) by Sofia Coppola
- MARY SHELLEY (2017) by Haifaa Al-Mansour
- GALVESTON (2018) by Mélanie Laurent
- ARE WE ALONE? (2018) by Red Morano
- REACHING YOUR DREAM (2018) by Max Minghella
- RAIN DAY IN NEW YORK (2019) by Woody Allen
- MALEFIC: MASTER OF EVIL (2019) by Joachim Ronning
- VIOLENT AND FINCH (2020) by Bretta Haley
- THE ROADS THAT DON’T CHOOSE (2020) by Sally Potter
On the eve of the premiere or in the production phase
- THE NIGHTINGALE (2021) by Mélanie Laurent
- FRANCIS AND THE GODFATHER (2022) by Barry Levinson