She was born on February 16, 1989 in Sherman Oaks, California (United States)
It measures 1’68.
Elizabeth Olsen is an American actress. His parents are Jarnette Jones and David Olsen, a bank worker and real estate agent. Her older sisters are twins Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, known internationally for the television series “Forced Parents.”
Elizabeth (called Lizzy in the family sphere) studied dance and singing as a child and performed theater in her school years. One of his first professional roles was in the telefilm “Dos En El Oeste” (1994), a film starring his twin sisters.
His film debut came with the horror film “La Casa Silenciosa” (2011). The same year she starred in the cult thriller “Martha Marcy May Marlene” (2011) and starred alongside Catherine Keener , Jane Fonda and Jeffrey Dean Morgan in “Peace, Love and Misunderstandings” (2011).
A year later it was directed by Rodrigo Cortés in “Luces Rojas” (2012) , an intrigue about paranormal phenomena with Cillian Murphy , Robert de Niro and Sigourney Weaver .
She was married to Aaron Taylor-Johnson in “Godzilla” (2014) .
She played the character of Wanda Maximoff in “Avengers: Age Of Ultron” (2015) , “Captain America: Civil War” (2016) , “Avengers: Infinity War” (2018) and “Avengers: Endgame” (2019) .
On television, also as Wanda Maximoff, she shared the limelight with Paul Bettany in the miniseries “Scarlet Witch and Vision (WandaVision)” (2021) .
She was married to Boyd Holbrook, with whom she began to maintain a relationship in 2012. They got engaged in 2014 but ended up breaking up in 2015. In 2017, Elizabeth began a relationship with Robbie Arnett, singer of the pop musical group and folk Milo Greene.
- THE SILENT HOUSE (2011) by Chris Kentis and Laura Lau
- MARTHA MARCY MAY MARLENE (2011) by Sean Durkin
- PEACE, LOVE AND MALENTENDIDOS (2011) by Bruce Beresford
- RED LIGHTS (2012) by Rodrigo Cortés
- LOVE AND LETTERS (2012) by Josh Radnor
- VERY GOOD GIRLS (2013) by Naomi Foner
- IN SECRET (2013) by Charlie Stratton
- KILLING LOVES (2013) by John Krokidas
- OLD BOY (2013) by Spike Lee
- GODZILLA (2014) by Gareth Edwards
- HANK WILLIAMS, A VOICE TO THE DRIFT (2015 ) by Marc Abraham
- AVENGERS: THE AGE OF ULTRON (2015) by Joss Whedon
- CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR (2016) by Anthony Russo and Joe Russo
- WIND RIVER (2017) by Taylor Sheridan
- KODACHROME (2017) by Mark Raso
- INGRID GOES WEST (2017) by Matt Spicer
- AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (2018) by Anthony Russo and Joe Russo
- AVENGERS: ENDGAME (2019) by Anthony Russo and Joe Russo